XTAR X2 Battery Charger
XTAR X2 Battery Charger
- Charging Speed: 2*1A, 2*0.5A
- Connection: UK Plug (Included)
- Fitment: 2*18650, 2*20700, 2*21700, 2*26650
- Full 2 Year Xtar Warranty
Featuring a very handy real-time charging display, the XTAR X2 is a Li-ion and Ni-MH battery charger suitable for all the batteries we currently stock. The X2 has two independent charging bays for 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion/IMR/INR/ICR: 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22650, 25500, 26650 and 1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD: AAAA, AAA, AA, A, SC, C batteries.
Capable of utilising the included UK mains adapter, or a USB input, the charger is perfect for both in-home and on-the-go charging. Featuring three-stage charging (TC, CC and CV) which ensures batteries receive optimum charging to reduce cell degredation. The innovative LCD screen shows all the information you need to monitor the charging status of your batteries. Supplied with a UK mains adaptor.
- Two independent charging bays
- Undervoltage lockout and 3 stage charging algorithm (TC, CC.CV) charging method
- Real-time battery monitoring
- Li-ion, Ni-MH, Ni-CD compatible
- Soft start function avoids damage from a large current surge
- Reverse-polarity protection circuit board
- Short circuit protection
- Real time LCD display with charging status information
- Supplied with UK Mains lead
- Micro USB input port
- Batteries NOT included
- Operation Temperature: Room temperature 0 to 40 °C
- Input: 100-240 V ac ~ 50/60 Hz 0.4A DC 5V 2.1A
- Constant Current: 2Ax1 / 1Ax2 / 0.5Ax2
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2 +/- 0.05V / 1.45 +/- 0.1V
- Dimensions: 135 mm (L) x 75 mm (W) x 38 mm (H)
- Net weight: 125 grams
- XTAR X2 dual bay charger
- 1 UK mains adaptor
Lithium ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Prime Vapes, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- If you are re-selling these cells, it is your duty to pass these warnings onto your customers.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.